If you want to give visibility to guests in your stream, you can mark them as "featured Viewers". This causes their profile pic to show in the app as shown above. Users can tap these users to view their profiles, and take any profile actions (like following). them.
HotMic allows you to set conditions for adding badges or check marks to a user profile picture. These conditions can be static (i.e. VIP, verified) or dynamic (has >1000 followers)
HotMic works with customers to create deeplinks for each creator and or stream that direct users to the appropriate source(IOS, Android, Web) for users to watch the stream. HotMic prominently displays share buttons for both creators and users to share.
HotMic supports following of creators and users in 1 of 2 ways:
- You can use HotMic's built in following system to manage these relationships
- Our app can populate folllowing information locally in the app via an response from your API
In either scenario, you can let users inside the stream to take actions like:
- Viewers can follow hosts
- Viewers can view upcoming streams of the hosts they follow
- Viewers can view history of streams for the hosts they follow
- Hosts can view followers
- Hosts can message followers to promote upcoming streams
- and more...