The Guest Call-In feature allows viewers to request a personal engagement with their favorite content creator.
Guests must get permission from the host or moderator to call in. Here is how they do it:
- Enter the stream, if they are not already.
- Tap the Join button.
- Tap Send Request to join the conversation.
- A panel reading Waiting for invitation will slide up with their preview.
- Once the creator accepts a request to join, the user will be prompted with a Join Now button.
- Once a request is submitted, the request will appear in the Host's Live Dashboard. Hosts then have the option to Accept (+), or Decline (x) the request
- After pressing the button, the user submits their payment, if required.
Hosts have the option to apply a Payment Wall. This feature requires users to submit payment through their mobile device, in order to proceed with an accepted Guest Call-In request. Hosts can locate, and customize your Payment Wall underneath the Live Dashboard video player.
Guest Call-In is controlled by the Host, but the user may leave at any time. The user's mute function is also located here.